- Tesla expands supercharger network, to miss sales target in China
- US electric vehicle producer Tesla Motors has recently set up its first supercharger in northwestern China, increasing the number of what it calls the fastest charging station to 26 in the world's largest car market where the government is increasing investment in the new energy industry.
- Facing big layoff, Sony China staff hold protest
- About 800 staff from Sony Mobile Beijing will be laid off as the Japan-based international company plans to substantively shrink its mobile phone business in China, which will discontinue special products targeted at the market.
- Bringing Tibet to the world
- The Chinese photographer Zeng Yi, who counts penetrating images of Tibetan life among his body of work, says his first encounter with the Tibetan people was not very pleasant.
- Bo Xilai's French villa up for sale
- A lavish French villa owned by disgraced Chinese politician Bo Xilai has been put up for sale for more than 6.95 million euros ($8.5 million), the Global Times reported on Monday.
China-US relationship adopting a 'new model'The summit between Chinese President Xi Jinping and his US counterpart Barack Obama, which was held at the Zhongnanhai leadership compound in central Beijing on Tuesday, was highly-anticipated, as the
Top 8 trends of 2014 fashion showThanks to the smog in China, manufacturers of face masks have already turned it into a multimillion dollar industry. And in fashion shows, this bizarre trend is getting global attention.
10 'mosts' of arts in 2014Art this year, became something everyone talks about, not just highbrows any more. From the chicken cup to Van Gogh′s painting, rich Chinese rich are showing a robust purchasing power on the art ma…
South African woman wins Miss World beauty pageant in LondonA 22-year-old South African woman, Rolene Strauss, won the Miss World 2014 beauty pageant in London on Sunday, the organizers said in a statement.