- Asia's largest Carrefour store opens in Beijing
- French retailer Carrefour SA opened its largest store in Asia on Friday in Beijing to cash in on the growing demand for imported food from medium- and high-end consumers, amid testing times for international retailers in China.
- Dell launches innovation fund in China to support national strategy
- Computer maker Dell has in a sense evolved into the largest startup in the world since it went private in 2013. And now, the technology company is going out of its way to help Chinese startups succeed with its Strategic Innovation Venture Fund which it says can promote corporate innovation and ent…
- Google mulls return to China, possible with Google Play
- Google is itching to re-enter China, a huge market it left five years ago after defying the Chinese censors, with its newly established parent company Alphabet signaling recently that it would bring back some of the technology giant's services to the country.
- Beijing Exhibition Info: Organic Iconography
- Started in January 2014, the Go East Project is a comprehensive art platform aimed at introducing contemporary Chinese photography to the western countries through various forms including blogs, exhibitions and publications.
- Sino-US.com Event: How to DIY air purifier
- Do you know how air purifiers work? And are you concerned about whether your face masks can truly protect you from the PM 2.5? Have you ever thought about making a cheap DIY air purifier that will actually significantly reduce the amount of pollution in your home?
- Fokke Obbema: Bridge China and Europe
- Coming from the Netherlands, Fokke Obbema is a veteran journalist working with de Volkskrant, a Dutch newspaper, since 1991. However, his first encounter with…
- Cruising along Yangtze River III
- The final destination of this guided Yangtze trip was the city of Yichang in Hubei province. Like many other important trading cities during the end of the Qi…
- Cruising along Yangtze River Ⅱ
- But when I think about the Yangtze River dam project, it is very hard not to touch upon the enormous damage to traditional life, culture and nature. Thirteen …