- LinkedIn adopts market-specific dual-brand strategy in China
- Despite great success of its career-oriented social network that has snatched over 380 million members worldwide, LinkedIn Corporation has especially developed a new real professional identity-based social networking app called Chitu to appeal to Chinese tastes.
- Uber embraces localization to counter criticism in China
- Despite a barrage of criticism deriding its private-car hailing service in China as illegal and unreliable, Uber Technologies Inc. remains undaunted in its bid to further penetrate into the lucrative market, exploiting the loopholes in regulations on car-hailing apps.
- Sino-US.com themed event tackles issues in hosting 2022 Games
- Sino-US.com has dabbled in organizing unique offline networking parties for foreigners and locals in Beijing to help them develop connections for business and social purposes, since entering China in 2012.
- Hidden City Game – A unique adventure in Beijing
- A good game makes people feel happy when they win; but a great game makes people happier even when they lose. The Hidden City Game is undoubtedly such a game, as you can not only win something from it, but more importantly, have fun and learn something from it.
Hugo Award to open new chapter for Chinese sci-fiChinese writer Liu Cixin has become the first Asian author to win the Hugo Award for Best Novel, receiving the 2015 honor for his book, The Three-Body Problem.
China's Fan is world's fourth-highest paid actressAward-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence, made famous by The Hunger Games franchise, earned $52 million in pre-tax earnings over the last 12 months and topped Forbes' list of the world's highest paid…
Virtual Van GoghA global 'experience' show will debut in Beijing next year, unveiling the master's life and works for art lovers who can't travel to Amsterdam to view his original pieces.
Monster Hunt leads the pack of domestic films breaking recordsLive action fantasy/CGI Monster Hunt has set a new record as the biggest Chinese film ever in box office revenue by raking in 1.8 billion yuan ($290.12 million) in ticket sales in the world's second…